Change in Challenge Plans…
So my sister at TheBluestockings.com is hosting a Literature and Film blog-fest. Her rules can be found here. I wrote about it yesterday… Her challenge asks you to read 5 books, then see the film adaptations of two of them. Once you’ve reviewed the films and books, you place a link to your posts on her page.
Instead of co-hosting, I’m hosting a companion challenge. The rules of my challenge ask you to watch five movies adapted from books, and read two of books these movies are based on. Here are the official rules:
1. Challenge runs from September 1, 2008 to February 28, 2009.
2. Read 2 books/pieces of literature that have been made into movies.
3. Watch 5 movies, including the two films the books you read are based on.
4. Your list may change at any time and may include overlaps with other challenges.
5. Sign up after you’ve posted about this challenge here.
6. Check in here around the first of each month to find activities and giveaways for participants.
Once you’ve posted about your reading or viewing experiences, link to them on my Lit Flicks Challenge page. The first give-away and activity will be announced on my site and on thebluestockings.com (so keep checking that site too) around the first of September, so check back!